Thank you for your interest in joining Healesville CoRE.
By becoming a financial member of Healesville CoRE you will:
- Be part of the transformation and decentralization of the electrical energy system in Healesville with an emphasis on transitioning to local production of solar energy, local storage, local distribution and community sharing of solar production.
- Feel proud that you are providing moral and financial support to a small voluntary community group working for the well being of our local community as we bring the community together to engage collectively in the take up of energy efficiencies and a greater reliance on renewable energy sources.
- Connect into a network of concerned and active Healesville volunteers who are passionate about doing what they can about global warming by transitioning away from carbon intensive fuels like gas and coal towards using more renewable sources of energy such as solar, wind and water. Join us in thinking global as we act local.
- Support our work to retain more money in our local community as we work for the uptake of more solar energy to create lower energy bills, support lower income households and not for profits, reduce the cost of running a business, and by developing a mini-grid and a local energy retailer help us to return some of the money paid for electricity bills back to the community.
Support us to unleash the power of our community to address local energy needs!
To apply for financial membership, complete the online form below and pay the relevant membership fee using your credit card or bank transfer.
Membership is from 1st July to 30th June in the current financial year. For NEW members who join in the period 1st May to 30th June your membership will be to 30th June of the following year.
There are 4 categories of membership:
- Associate membership (15 and under, no annual fee)
- Individual membership ($20 annual fee)
- Community/Not for Profit organisation membership ($50 annual fee)
- Business membership ($75 annual fee)